Huron Valley State Bank
Loan Operations and Documentation Specialist
Be part of a progressive bank that believes in giving back to the community, values a warm friendly atmosphere, where teamwork is how we operate, and leadership cares. Join a growing organization that has been recognized as one of Metro Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, has been named 2021 Readers Choice Award by Best of West Oakland County and many other accolades. Not only do we have the environment, but also we have competitive benefits and unique perks that make our bank one of a kind.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Veteran. EEO is the Law
Loan Operations and Documentation Specialist
Position Summary: Motivated individual with a focus on the preparation of loan documents including assisting the lender with pre and post-closing requirements. Also, administer Commercial, Installment and Residential Loan Operations as well as other duties as required.
Essential Functions for Loan Operations:
1. Balance the General Ledger accounts on a daily basis, and month end reconcilement.
2. Field all incoming phone calls in a highly professional, and courteous manner, and provide support to the clients, or direct to appropriate staff if needed.
3. Review Loan Input for errors, and correct the errors, and follow up with the Bankers to clear any loan exceptions
4. Greet clients in the lobby
5. Processing of daily loan billings, and payment applications
6. Prepare pay off letters, mortgage discharges, UCC terminations
7. Print and prepare miscellaneous monthly reports, and upon request
8. Support Residential mortgage originator with loan closings
9. Filing, logging in, and updating insurance policy ticklers
Essential Job Functions for Loan Documentation:
1. Prepare and review loan documents on Laser Pro, including disbursement checks, for loan closings. Prepare loan documentation for Installment, Residential, and Commercial loans. Also review, and prepare loan documents for loan participations as needed
2. Book closed loans on Jack Henry(Host system). Also, ACH payment, or AFT payment set up when booking.
3. Ordering of surveys, title commitment and searches, credit reports, UCC’s, insurance, etc.
4. Review title commitments, UCC searches, property tax monitoring.
5. Load the follow-up (tickler) information for monitoring required customer reporting, frequency, insurance and covenant compliance.
6. Follow-up after closing to verify first lien position and assist lender to clear exceptions.
7. Interact with the Compliance Officer to ensure proper compliance documentation such as customer privacy notice, Reg. B, Patriot Act, HMDA, CRA file, etc.
8. Greet clients in the lobby as necessary, and answer in coming phone calls to the Financial Center
Essential Job Requirements:
EDUCATION: High School diploma or G.E.D.
EXPERIENCE: High attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines. The ability to communicate with customers in a courteous manner and resolve or escalate any issues they may have. Experience with handling confidential information.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Proficient in Laser Pro, or willingness to learn in great detail. Proficient in Excel and Word as well as ability and willingness to learn the Jack Henry(host system).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear, and possibly lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion. The employee is frequently is required to stand and walk.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Interested candidates, please send cover letter and resume to Matilda Williams and Mwilliams@hvsb.com.
Licensed Electrician / Project Manager
Lakes Electric is a rapidly growing residential and commercial electrical contractor in Livingston
County, Michigan. Our dedication to excellence coupled with our commitment to strategic
problem solving have allowed us to stand out as one of the area’s local preferred electrical
Job Role: Our Licensed Electrician/Project Manager will be responsible for managing electrical
projects and ensuring that the projects fall within budget, meet required timelines and hold up
to Lakes Electric stringent requirements for quality. The Project Manager acts as the primary
point of contact for employee inquiries and troubleshooting on a day to day basis while
maintaining a high level of customer service.
Typical decision-making required for this position includes:
• Resource management decisions (strategic scheduling in conjunction with owner)
• Ensuring all work is conducted safely
• Tracking changes in project scope
• Utilizing best practices to increase work quality
• Using systematic approaches to troubleshooting and repair
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Functioning as the lead staff electrician whether on the job site or in the office
• Demonstrating your commitment to safety in the workplace
• Ability to read and comprehend control circuits, control panels and drawings
• Accurately estimating time and materials required for jobs?
• Manage work orders and approve invoices
• Oversee and perform various electrical field work, installations, and troubleshooting
• Review project budgets and timelines to ensure compliance with project plans
• Supervise multiple field electricians
• Manage any project conflicts
• OSHA and other professional training
• On-Site project management
• Occasional travel
• Eight to ten years of relevant electrical experience, with specific focus in the
area of residential new builds
• Relevant experience as an electrical project lead
• Masters preferred, Journeyman with solid leadership capabilities will be considered
•Solid knowledge of Michigan electrical code
• A valid license with a clean driving record
• Detail orientated with some computer abilities
• Great attitude with a desire to exceed customer expectations
We are proud to offer our employees:
• Health Insurance
• IRA with matching funds
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Company Truck and gas card
• company uniforms for all seasons
Please send resume to: email@example.com
5896 Sterling Drive
Howell, MI 48843
Browne Agency - Farm Bureau Insurance
Licensed Property & Casualty CSR
The Doug Browne Agency is GROWING! If you know anyone who is currently looking for a position with our agency, please have them send a resume to Sara Ward at:
Licensed Property & Casualty CSR
Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan, Commerce, MI
The Browne Insurance Agency has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative (CSR).
The ideal candidate is someone who has a positive attitude and is willing to go the extra mile for our clients. The opening is for a CSR who will concentrate on our commercial clients as we grow the business within our focus industries. Previous commercial experience a plus!
We specialize in helping the people of Michigan manage the risks of everyday life. This is a great opportunity for a Licensed Property & Casualty CSR to grow within our agency.
Property & Casualty License Required. This is for a position for a Licensed Insurance CSR.
Salary plus generous bonus opportunities
We offer a wide range of products including:
- Commercial Insurance
- Homeowner’s & Auto Insurance
- The Lake Estate, the industry’s first policy structured specifically for Michigan’s lakefront homeowners.
- Life Insurance
Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Sales CSR Requirements:
- Property & Casualty Insurance License required
- Previous Experience in Commercial Insurance a Plus
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Excellent Customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Decision making ability
- Accountability, Integrity and Follow Through
- Ability to work independently
- Answers phone calls
- Receives Commercial applications and packages for underwriting, submits, follows up and reviews issued policies
- Responsible for effectively using all available resources to make policy changes, answer policy and billing questions, take payments, and provide requested documentation.
- Diagnoses customer issues at a foundational level, provides solutions, and uses a structured thought process to achieve results, while balancing customers’ needs with company guidelines.
Property & Casualty Insurance: 1 year
KinderCare Learning Centers
Lead and Assistant Teachers
Are you passionate about working with children?
Open Door Outreach Center
Open Door Outreach Center, a non-profit organization serving those in need in our local community is seeking an Executive Director to oversee operations, assist in fund raising, public relations, and to help Open Door focus on moving forward with the strategic services we provide. Please submit your resume by April 19th to:
S. Ashton, Open Door Outreach Center
7170 Cooley Lake Rd.
Waterford, MI 48327
Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
West Bloomfield Parks
2021 Summer Jobs
If you’re looking for a rewarding job for the summer and enjoy being outside and working with the public, we have the job for you!
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic applicants for our recreation programs and within our parks.
2021 positions include:
Camp WB Manager & Counselors
Nature Camp Manager & Counselors
Camp Program Assistant Manager
Park Maintenance Staff
Lily Pad Springs Assistant Manager
Lily Pad Springs Attendant
For full job descriptions and/or to apply, visit:
Lead and Assistant Teachers
Description: You know your way around a classroom. And you provide an invaluable service: Mentoring new Teachers so we can have even more amazing educators.
Position: Assistant Teacher
Hours: Full or Part-time
Description: Are you a classroom rock star? Are you ready to have a positive impact on young minds, every day? Join our team and share your teaching superpower.
Create Your Story – Apply Today!
1230 Pontiac Trail • Walled Lake, MI
269-213-7018 • TutorTime.com
Genisys Credit Union
Full Time Member Service Representative
At Genisys Credit Union, we value our employees who are essential to our ongoing growth and success as a financial institution of choice.
Genisys Credit Union is currently seeking motivated candidates for a Full Time Member Service Representative position available at our Commerce branch.
Job duties include:
- Performing financial transactions such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan payments and more per credit union practices and policies.
- Cross selling credit union products and services to provide high quality member service and reach credit union goals and objectives
- Opening and closing membership accounts
- Performs loan transactions from processing applications all the way to payout, following Genisys lending procedures and guidelines
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Cash handling experience helpful
EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran. Benefit Package Available!
Please check out our website, www.genisyscu.org/careers to submit an application.
North Pointe Painting
Are you looking for consistent year round work?
North Pointe Painting has immediate positions available.
We believe that it is OUR responsibility to keep our crews working! With over 25 years in business in the Oakland County area, we are the top choice for employment as a reputable and trustworthy company! Bilingual Spanish speaking a plus!
Requirements for the job:
At least 18 years old and willing to work hard (will be compensated accordingly)
Have transportation and willing to travel throughout Oakland County
Comfortable 40-50+ hours a week
Must be comfortable with heights and able to carry 40’ ladder
MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK
If this is you, please submit an application on Facebook or online at our website:
AT&T Midwest Mobility Solutions
Our Retail Sales Representatives build solutions for our valued customers and meet/or exceed key sales objectives. You will use your knowledge of our phenomenal products, including Wireless and Entertainment, and share your passion to deliver an effortless customer experience. This position requires the ability to handle inventory, cash, and use AT&T internal systems to manage customer’s accounts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited commission
- Employee referral bonuses
- Employee discounts on service and accessories
- Leadership Training, and more!
The Store Manager (SM) advances all of AT&T’s core objectives including improve the customer experience, strengthen the brand and improve profitability. The SM is ultimately responsible for all aspects of an AT&T Retail Store and manages the resolution of all team members and customer experience issues with effective floor management. They embrace channel programs and initiatives while executing them consistently. The SM empowers all team members with the necessary tools and training to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
Sector 7 LLC
Sector 7 LLC
Sector 7 is a team of hard-working individuals with a passion for producing quality results. As a small business, all members of our staff directly contribute to the company’s success. Our main office is headquartered in Wixom, but our company operates across all of Southeast Michigan and can support businesses located within the region as well as hosting across the country.
We have an inviting, dog-friendly, casual office environment. The company is expanding in customer growth and acquisition, making for an exciting and rewarding company!
As an employee of Sector 7, you must work well on a team, openly communicate and a have a friendly, positive attitude. Our daily operations move quickly; employees need to adapt quickly to changes and be prepared to hustle. Through creative thinking and unity toward our goals, we strive for success in and out of the workplace.
To be considered, candidates must:
- Speak English
- Have a reliable transportation or vehicle
- Clear a background check
- Possess the ability to Google search (GTS)
Positions we are looking to fill …
Outside Sales / Business Development
Onsite IT Support Specialist
Junior Systems Administrator
Tier 3 Technician & Team
Senior Systems & Networking Administrator
Research the details of each position and apply online at our website:
Full Time Transport Driver
We are looking for a Full Time Driver at our Waterford Location. This is a transportation job for medical patients.
Transports consumers to various destinations throughout the day. Performs other driving duties and other miscellaneous clerical and office duties.
High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
1 years Transportation Services experience
Valid Michigan Operator or CDL (Driver’s) License
Reliable transportation with current proof of insurance
Must have a excellent driving record
Shelby, Dobb, Sager & Thorpe PLC
Shelby, Dobb, Sager & Thorpe PLC
546 N. Main Street #100, Milford MI
Our firm is currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company.
Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
- Sort incoming mail including logging in tax returns.
- Process and mail completed tax returns.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence.
- Greet and direct clients.
- Update client database as needed.
- Prepare basic tax returns.
- Track stocks of office supplies and order when necessary.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Must be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and QuickBooks preferred.
- Competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- Tax preparation experience a plus, but not required.
The position is scheduled to be part time in January and full time February to April. Part time employment beyond April will be discussed as needed.
Contact Jill Shelby for more information – email@example.com
Independence Village of White Lake
The Independence Village of White Lake StoryPoint Senior Living community provides one-of-a-kind luxury retirement for seniors — and stand-out job opportunities that offer room for growth for our employees. We are an
Employee First company that operates multiple senior living communities across
the Midwest. From our award-winning culinary teams to unique senior activities
including yoga, tai chi and more, we have one goal: help seniors and their families Shine. Everyday.
Below are some of the positions we are hiring:
CULINARY: Server, Dishwasher, Dietary Aide*, Cook
WELLNESS: Caregiver,* STNA*, CNA*
SETTINGS: Housekeeper, Maintenance Technician, Receptionist
*Caregiver and Dietary Aide positions are for those aged 18+. To apply for the STNA and LPN position, candidates must have successfully
completed necessary certification and training.
For more information and to apply, visit: https://www.independencevillages.com/careers/
Sort of Stephanie
Part-Time Residential Cleaning Technicians
We currently have a part time residential cleaning position available with the possibility of building into full time. Must be honest, trustworthy, hard working, great work ethic, reliable, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION, willing to travel locally, and have your own transportation. We do offer mileage reimbursement.
Please send resume to Stephanie@sortofstephanie.com
Business Advocate / Sales
Beyond is seeking an experienced outside sales professional who has payments or payroll experience and strong prospecting skills. You must be the type of individual that enjoys working with other high performers and craves the challenge of closing deals. The Business Advocate role is a W2 position that offers the ability to earn large weekly payouts based on your efforts and successes, while also building a long term compounding residual stream. In addition, every Beyond employee hired this year will have the opportunity to own part of the company. The Business Advocate is the heartbeat of our organization and works closely with the Division Director to provide point-of-sale, payment processing, lending, payroll, and integrated HR tools & services to small and mid-size business owners.
What You Will Do
• Grow your portfolio by full cycle sales, prospecting through closing and follow up, to new small and mid-sized businesses
• Must have payments or payroll processing sales experience and strong telemarketing skills
• Prospect through outreach emails, phone-calls, social media, and face-to-face meetings
• Deliver solution driven presentations to business partners
• Educate business partners on the payment processing industry
• Organize your day and week around competing demands
• Meet or exceed expected monthly and quarterly sales milestones
• Work closely with local Team Lead and Division Director for prospecting, training, and development
• Accurately track and record activities in Salesforce
• Be a positive contributor to the organization
• Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
• Join local networking groups to build your brand
• Maintain consistent attention to detail, self-discipline, and grit Who You Are
• Proven sales professional, 3+ years’ experience
• Knowledge of the company’s products, services, and business operations
• Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to solve problems and find creative solutions to sales challenges
• Desire to excel and grow within the organization
• Salesforce CRM experience
• Proficiency in MS Office applications, e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision
• Multilingual candidates are a plus
About Us Beyond strives to simplify operations, reduce costs and streamline payments for small and mid-size business owners across the country. Every customer is provided with the reliable, flexible, and secure business solutions they need in a clear, transparent manner they can trust. We are committed to the highest level of technological innovation, contract terms and customer service—earning our customers’ business every day. Every employee is provided with the vital tools, resources and compensation needed to achieve success. We will deliver results, tell the truth, and make a difference with a determination to transform the business world. Good is not nearly good enough. We go Beyond. This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document. Beyond is an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Beyond complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please contact:
Tim Harry, Team Lead
Beyond Credit Card Processing | POS | Payroll & HR | Lending | Chip-In
Dickey's Barbeque Pit
Company Overview: We are a quick serve style sit-down and carry-out restaurant serving fresh in-house smoked meats and homestyle sides. We take pride in what we do and are voted as one of the top BBQ restaurants in Oakland County every year. We are passionate about what we do, and we get to know our customers by name. We provide catering offsite for business lunches, and family events such as weddings and grad parties, and we participate in outdoor community events such as Wixom BBQ and Blues, Fireworks, Fundraising events, and local functions. We support our local schools, police and fire, and food banks, and we create a great work environment with a family atmosphere both in the dining room and in the back of house. We strive to keep work fun and exciting by having team outings and various contests throughout the year and we are looking for someone to bring in new ideas.
Job Responsibilities: In the shift lead position you would be responsible for running the service line during operations. This would include filling in for whatever position is needed to balance out your crew, (block -meat cutter, pantry -block assist, cashier, or dishwasher). Due to Covid-19 we had to modify operations a bit, so we now must juggle online orders, phone in orders, and walk in customers all at the same time. This requires someone who is great at multi-tasking, can move quickly and can fulfill orders with accuracy under what sometimes seems like a stressful situation.
You would be responsible for making sure crew completes all prep work and restaurant is kept clean.
Other responsibilities include assisting owners with various tasks such as:
- Creating team incentives
- Closing and or opening duties
- Various administrative tasks
- Work history that shows consistency and reliability.
- Needs to be able to effectively communicate with guests and employees.
- Needs a can-do attitude with desire to outperform and stay busy even when we are slow.
- Ability to learn all positions quickly and retain what you learn.
- Can handle stress well with the ability to let it go and move on to the next task at hand.
- Ability to manage time effectively and to think ahead.
- Ability to train new staff effectively and have the patience to do so.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Ability to work various shifts if needed including nights and holidays. We do not expect you to work every holiday, just your fair share. Typical BBQ holidays like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and July 4th you should expect to be scheduled. We are a weekend heavy business too so Thursday-Sunday would be a common occurrence.
- Typical shifts needed are 8-4, 10:30-4, 12-8, 4-10, and some days 12-10.
- Clean professional appearance that will represent us well in house and at off-site caterings
- Valid drivers license with reliable transportation
- Serve safe certified is a plus but not required.
What is in it for you:
- Part Time Earnings up to $13 hour
- Full Time Earnings up to $16 hour
- Discounted Meals
- Free Uniform
- IRA Employer Match of 3%
- Excellent opportunity to expand skills needed for upper management
- Advancement Opportunity
Contact Joe & Peggy Anicka at 248.360.4055 today!