New LABAT Thursday Group – Kickoff and Organizing Meeting
September 26 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
The big day is here – we’re ready to get our Thursday LABAT (Lakes Area Business Alliance Team) up and running.
Those members who have already expressed interest have been emailed directly, but this group will have room to grow, so let Laura know if you might want to participate – firstname.lastname@example.org.
This kickoff meeting will be held Thursday, September 26 at 8:30 am at The Neighborhoods of White Lake. The Neighborhoods is located at 10770 Elizabeth Lake Road, White Lake 48386. Moving forward the group will meet at this same location the second and fourth Thursday of the month. We definitely want the group to meet in the morning, however we’re a bit flexible on the start time and will be discussing that with everyone at this first meeting.
A few things to keep in mind:
- This is an exclusive benefit offered to members of the Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- There is an annual supply fee of $25
- There is only 1 of each category allowed in the group
- The group is limited to 25 people total
- Attendance is mandatory (see attendance guidelines in the packet) to maintain your space
We will add more calendar entries once the group name and dates are agreed upon at the kickoff.