- This event has passed.
Kids in Motion presents Basics of Sensory
February 26 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Basics of Sensory – Learning about Sensory Systems & Processing
Learn about Sensory Systems and processing how differences impact daily life in this first workshop in the series.
Get the answers to questions you may have, such as:
- Why can’t my child sit still? Stay on task?
- Why do tags in my child’s clothes bother him/her?
- Why is it a battle to get homework completed?
- Why is my child always climbing?·Why does my child have difficulty with change?
- Why is my child always getting into trouble at school?
- Why is he/she so impulsive?
- Why does my child cover their ears?
- What is sensory seeking?