As the Chamber continues to grow, so do the benefits that become available to our members. The following benefits and services are provided to all our members!
BUSINESS NETWORKING CONNECTIONS
MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY & BUYER'S GUIDE
MEMBER 2 MEMBER DISCOUNTS
OFFICE DEPOT DISCOUNTS
SOCIAL NETWORKING EVENTS
• Annual Membership Luncheon and “State of the Lakes” Address: Each March, representatives from the state, county and lakes area communities address the area economic outlook, status of projects underway, new development and other upcoming changes for the year.
• Annual Golf Outing: The chamber organizes a spring golf outing each May which allows members the opportunity to mix business with pleasure as they spend a day on links. Great things happen on the golf course.
• Annual Membership Breakfast & Awards Presentation: Each June, chamber members come together to recognize those that have made a difference in our communities and also acknowledge members celebrating anniversary milestones.
• Annual Rockin’ Under the Stars: Each August the chamber organizes an outdoor summer concert at the Multi Lakes Conservation Facility. The event is fun for the whole family and allows area residents the opportunity to enjoy an evening of music with friends, family and neighbors.
• Holiday Mixer: In early December, chamber members come together to celebrate the holiday season.
LAKES AREA BUSINESS ALLIANCE TEAMS (LABAT)
Bi-weekly meetings are structured to provide a supportive system of giving and receiving business referrals. An annual supply fee of $25 helps to cover costs of these groups. Visit a meeting to see how it could benefit your business.
REFERRALS TO MEMBERS ONLY
• A unified voice in local, state and national matters which affect businesses
• Committee involvement opportunities
• Free Certificate of Origins
• One complimentary set of membership mailing labels
• Free ad in the Chamber E-Newsletter for new members
• Sponsorship opportunities for meetings, programs and events
• S.C.O.R.E. Counseling – Service Core of Retired Executives – volunteers that offer FREE business counseling on issues such as planning/development, market plans and communication, finance and banking, and more
• Exposure on the information display rack in the Chamber office. Simply give us your business cards / brochures and we’ll display them
• Your membership covers all employees at your business and they are welcome to attend all Chamber events
• Enjoy the chance to grow your business and meet new friends!
Members can access Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan plans through the Small Business Select program, which is available exclusively to Chamber members.
Members get more:
- Decision support tools for navagating BCBSM plan options
- Discounts and services to compliment a company’s benefit plans
- Educational resources and guidance for businesses and their employees
Take advantage of Small Business Select –
Do You Have Questions? Contact Us Today!
Sign-up for E-Newsletter!
Commerce, Union Lake, Waterford, Walled Lake, White Lake, Wixom, Wolverine Lake, and surrounding communities
305 N. Pontiac Trail, Suite A
Walled Lake, MI 48390
9:00am - 2:00pm